Evelyn White Coaching.
Coaching - Breakthrough - Motivation - Empowerment
Evelyn WhiteFounder and Executive Director
- Certified Transforming Leadership Coach - Regent University
- Dispute Resolution Certificate - UCLA
- The Masters College - BA
- Certified 7 Mountains Coach
- Marriage Coaching and Guidance
- Transformation is primarily experiential, not informational
- God initiates transformation through real, everyday life experiences
- Effective coaching flows out of mental, emotional and spiritual maturity
- Each person is a uniquely designed individual whom God has entrusted with a
stewardship over his or her own life
- Authentic relationships are foundational to leadership growth and abundant living
Evelyn's Leadership Blog.
Insights and Transformational Tips For Your Reading Pleasure
What you believe is so important it. Whatever you believe will dictate what your thoughts are, Your thoughts will then determine what your actions will be. Your actions then cause you to make the decisions and choices that will ultimately produce the life you live. This year is coming to a close; assess what you
In this season begin to dream again! I know people are saying what's the use of dreaming in this climate. I say why not? Even better I say, "Now is the time to dream and make plans for your future." You create the life you desire, beginning with your thought life. What are you thinking
“When I first came to Evelyn I had the idea to start a soap company but I didn’t know the best way to go about setting this plan into action. I had so many ideas that I wanted to incorporate into my business but I wasn’t sure what was important or even necessary. Evelyn helped me streamline my ideas and set my plans into action. As of today I have been in various craft shows and have been featured on television promoting my company for The Fine Craft Show of Newhall, California. Evelyn is very professional and was extremely supportive of my dream. I highly recommend her to anyone who has a dream or goal they wish to turn into reality."
"I came to Evelyn with a vision and a calling to write a book that God had laid on my heart. Evelyn reminded me that if God called me to this, then He would write the book through me – my lack of experience was not an issue.She helped me believe in myself so that my “God confidence” would propel me forward."
" As my Life Coach she has been a blessing to me and has provided me with clear and decisive advice and instruction founded in scripture and has equipped me with the tools to address life-changing issues as they have arisen in my life.."